AD139 Application:AudiC5 2.5Tdiesel oil Model year:1997-2007
Product selling point advantages
1. Long usable time, high reliability, compact structure, and quiet sound
2. Accurate matching, durable, no abnormal noise, reducing wear and tear
3. Rubber material has extremely high tensile strength and length stability from -40 ° to -140 °. (HNBR)
4. Adopting international unified belt technology, with fine detail processing
1. Automatic adjustment of tension, high adaptability, stable, safe, and reliable system
2. Running smoother, silent, and preventing slipping
3. Our gear train quality is stable, with annual after-sales quality issues below 1%. Having a large and comprehensive supply chain system, a professional and complete after-sales team, and a factory quality standard system that fully follows international standards
Timing tightening wheel: A28254 OE: 059109243F scroll spring automatic timing tightening wheel, working principle: optimize the structure on the basis of mechanical tightening wheel. Using a scroll spring combined with a side plate to generate a constant torque, it automatically supplements the tension while absorbing the amplitude of the belt span.
Timing Idler: A68260 OE: 059109244A Center Hole Fixed Timing Idler: Its main function is to assist in tensioning the pulley and belt, changing the direction of the belt, and increasing the inclusion angle of the belt and pulley. The idler wheel in the engine timing transmission system can also be called a guide wheel.
Hydraulic tappet type timing tensioner: A68261 OE: 059109243D Working principle: The plunger assembly moves towards the low-pressure chamber under the spring force of the high-pressure chamber, and at the same time, the one-way valve opens. The oil in the low-pressure chamber enters the high-pressure chamber, always maintaining a saturated state of the high-pressure chamber oil. The plunger top rod presses against the tension arm, giving the timing system an initial pre tension force, which is equal to the plunger spring force.
Timing belt: 207STPX300 OE: 05910911B Tooth shape: STPX width: 30mm Tooth number: 207 Made of high molecular rubber material (HNBR). Its function is to maintain synchronous operation of the piston stroke, valve opening and closing, and ignition sequence when the engine is running, under the connection of timing. The timing belt is an important component of the engine’s valve distribution system, which is connected to the crankshaft and matched with a certain transmission ratio to ensure accurate intake and exhaust times. The timing belt is a rubber component. As the engine working time increases, the timing belt and its accessories, such as the timing belt tensioner, timing belt tensioner, and water pump, will wear or age. Therefore, for engines equipped with timing belts, the manufacturer will have strict requirements to regularly replace the timing belt and accessories within the specified cycle.